Metallic lips seems to be a big trend now so I couldn’t wait to start playing with these NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Creams when I received them a few days ago along with the NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks (review coming soon). I must say these are fun and trendy lip colors so if you’re into glossy, glittery lips for summer; then you’re gonna love these!!!
This is how NYX describes these lip creams “Intense, multidimensional color collides with the glistening effect of gloss for out-of-this world lips like you’ve never seen before. Creamy smooth with a dazzling metallic finish, our new Cosmic Metals Lip Cream covers your lips in lustrous color that feels and looks like a gloss.”
I was sent 11 shades ranging from coral orange to rose gold, silver, and violet but there’s one on the website that I don’t have.
- Fuchsia Fusion – hot pink with purple hues
- Solar Energy – orange coral with silver shimmer
- Out Of This World – emerald green with green and gold pearl
- Extraterrestrial – deep olive with silver shimmer
- Electromagnetic – deep aqua with silver and blue shimmer
- Dark Nebula – deep navy blue with silver shimmer
- Asteroid Aura – magenta with silver shimmer
- Celestial Star – indigo with silver shimmer
- Speed of Light – rose gold with shimmer
- Ultraviolet – blue-purple with silver shimmer
- Galactic – dark grey with silver shimmer
- COMETS TAIL – BABY BLUE WITH SILVER UNDERTONE COMETS TAIL (Not pictured)
These are super pigmented metallic lip creams and feels more like a sticky gloss with a high shine finish. These do not set and they are also not transfer-proof, so be careful. I have swatched all the shades on my lips and have actually worn Speed of Light a couple times… I’m so adventurous, aren’t I? haha 🙂 They glide on easily and smoothly without any tugging and surprisingly they are very comfortable on the lips and didn’t require much layering to get an opaque color like what’s in the tube. They are also not drying which is great but this could be because they go on and feel more like a lip gloss.
They have a doe-foot applicator similar to their popular Liquid Suede lip creams. Although these are not your typical everyday lip colors, they are fun to wear if you dare to be adventurous, plus they are super affordable.
NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Creams retail for CAD $10.00 / US $7.50 and are available online at nyxcosmetics.ca.
So how adventurous are you?
Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway for a voucher towards your own JORD Watch HERE.
Like me on: Facebook