The transition from cold winter months to warmer spring weather changes what products your skin needs and how effectively certain products will work; but I also believe that “less is more,” especially when it comes to everyday makeup. It’s not every day we want to put on a full face of makeup. I typically like to stick to products I already love but will change up the colors every season or so.
If you guys know anything about me you’ll know that I love glowing skin which is why I’m obsessed with facial oils and also prefer dewier bases. We all know that a flawless makeup stems from having good skin. Not only does it mean better application, but also gives you a natural glow. Although we all lust after that dewy skin, it doesn’t always come through! So with a little help from makeup, you can achieve a glowy complexion. Here’s how I’ve been creating that spring glow…
- Marc Jacobs Coconut Face Primer
- Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation
- NARS Radiant Creamy / YSL Concealer* under the eyes
- Laura Mercier Candleglow Powder
- Marc Jacobs Dew You? Dew Drop Highlighter
- Hourglass Diffused Heat Blush
- Burberry Complete Eye Palette in Gold Shimmer No. 28
- Marc Jacobs Blackout Eyeliner
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Tom Ford Lips & Boys Color in Collin
Do you guys have any products that you use all the time in the spring? Share with me in the comments below!
SHOP THE LOOK