Today I’ll be spilling the contents of my bag. I love seeing what others have in their bags so I thought why not show you mine. I try to carry things that are practical and things that I’ll actually use throughout the day. I have this ASOS Quilted Lock Cross Body Bag – it’s a fun, feminine cross-body bag that I just adore. I was initially carrying a Ralph Lauren Tote bag around but has since managed to strip back what I carry around with me. Except for the usual suspects such as my phone, wallet, sunglasses, charger, and car keys, here are the contents of my little bag…
- Marc Jacobs Sunglasses (similar here) to protect my eyes from the harsh sun.
- Michael Kors Wallet (similar here)
- Caudalie Hand Cream – Having a hand cream in my bag is an absolute must because I’m always putting hand cream on throughout the day because my hands get dry easily. I really like this one because it’s rich and nourishing.
- philosophy Amazing Grace mini perfume that I’ve been using to dab on my wrist and neck to refresh my scent and for long days out. It smells so good!
- Lipstick rotation lately (A girl can never have too many lips in her bag right? And I like options): MAC Whirl Lipstick, Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick and Runway Rouge Lipgloss*
- EOS Lip Balm, I always carry a balm around and I like this one.
- Makeup: I usually don’t do too much touch-ups once my makeup is on but there are times when I’m in a hurry and I will literally run out the door without mascara on so I like having this L’Oreal Mascara around and the Chanel face powder for touch-ups in the T-zone if I’m going to be out all day. I also like having the YSL Touche Éclat* or this Marc Jacobs highlighter to add a little highlight to my cheekbones for a fresh looking sheen if I noticed that my makeup needs a little freshen up.
- Tools: I always have my Tweezerman Nail Clipper/Buffer with me – ever since I was a teenager, these are things I always travel with. You just never know when you’ll get a chip nail!
- Notebook and Pen – I like to write things down because I’m so forgetful at times so this is great for inspiration or reminders and I also like making shopping list of things I need to pick up. Plus it’s the perfect handbag size.
What beauty products do you have in your bag right now? Share with me in the comments below!
SHOP THE POST